Sally Nares Online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy based in South Somerset
I am an experienced and accredited CBT & REBT Integrative therapist, and REBT Supervisor. Offering Cognitive Behavioural Therapy blended with a broad range of therapeutic interventions including: Compassion Focussed Therapy, ACT and Mindfulness meditation.
I have spent the last year developing an on-line CBT practice working with private clients and for the charity https://www.anxietyuk.org.uk/ as one of their approved therapist.
Some feedback I have received from clients who offer their experience of on-line CBT therapy:
- enjoy the convenience of staying at home
- no travel worries or finding the therapy practice
- no parking costs
- the ease in joining therapy session by logging into Zoom or waiting for me to call them on Skype or WhatsApp
- on-line therapy is as effective as face-to-face
- signing off at the end of a therapy session and taking a few minutes to relax before resuming day to day life
You might be feeling a little bit put off by the thought of on-line therapy, I want to reassure you that it works really well and is very straightforward to set up. Providing you have good connectivity at home the only requirements are that you can find a quiet, comfortable space away from others preferably somewhere at home, with a set of earphones, a notepad, and a pen – that’s it you are ready.
I am married and have grownup children and three grandchildren all of which keeps me busy on my days off! Before retraining as a CBT therapist, I worked in the NHS as a medical secretary and Personal Assistant for lead consultants, in the A&E department at Bristol Royal Infirmary, and as an Executive Assistant in London.
I trained with the College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy based in London and Bath, and achieved the following qualifications:
- Advanced Diploma in REBT/CBT Integrative Therapy (Distinction) 2017
- Advanced Diploma in REBT/CBT Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (Distinction) 2015
- Diploma REBT/CBT Cognitive Behavioural Therapy 2014
I am Professional Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society https://www.nationalcounsellingsociety.org
I receive regular monthly clinical supervision.
I am insured with Howdens and hold a valid practitioner insurance to work as an REBT/CBT therapist and Mindfulness integrative Therapist